vanity strikes again:)
Wanna LAUGH OUT LOUD?!
(Source: shitshilarious, via thatfunnyblog)
psych-facts: 6 Keys to Lasting Happiness
According to Psychology Today, research indicates that the following six keys will open the door to lasting happiness:
1. Unconditional self acceptance and self love.
2. A sense of interdependence, and connectedness with others.
3. Being awareness of…
There are some exceptions though. If you learn a task really well, you can perform those tasks unconsciously while performing a more conscious demanding task.
psych-facts: Lumosity : Sleep is critical for forming long-term memory
Did you know that sleep may be crucial for forming long-term memory? In a study published in the June 2011 issue ofScience, University of Washington researchers worked with a special breed of fruit flies that could be induced to sleep on demand.
Not only may sleep help your…
(Source: psych-facts, via psych-facts)
FaceBook For More Sweet Facts!
- mom: you're beautiful
- grandma: you have grown into such a beautiful young lady!
- mom's friends: wow, she's flawless!
- friends: you're so pretty
- boys: call animal patrol I think we just discovered a rare breed of dog
- Ramon Bautista: Ang pag-ibig parang Elevator. Kung puno na bakit mo pa ipagsisiksikan sarili mo. Gayon mayroon namang hagdan. Di mo lang PINAPANSIN.
- Papa Jack: Eh bakit kailangan mo pang maghagdan gayong babalikan ka naman ng elevator. Kailangan mo lang MAGHINTAY.
- Bob Ong: Bakit ako maghihintay sa isang elevator, kung alam kong hindi lang ako ang gustong ISAKAY.
- Matabangutak: Kahit na walang nakasakay sa Elevator. Mas nais ko pa ring gamitin ang hagdan. Dahil sa pag akyat o pagbaba ko sa hagdan, mas marami akong tiyansa makakilala ng maraming tao, kesa sa Elevator na marami nga kayo sa loob. Hindi naman kayo nagpapansinan dito. At least kapag ginamit mo ang hagdan, HEALTHY pa ang Heart mo.
- Pilosopogyno: Dami niyong alam! Hagdan man o elevator, parehas lang kayo makakarating sa destinasyon niyo. Ang importante, makarating kayo!
Wanna LAUGH OUT LOUD?! Follow this blog.
call me :
LYca jane, Lycs, JAne or LJ
4th yr college taking up nursing @ Metropolitan Medical Center College of Arts, Science And Technology
READ THIS! I only post Random blogs